Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Receiver
Designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver or as part of a fully automated guidance solution, the Spectra Precision laser LR50 Laser Display Receiver can be used on both grading and excavating equipment, such as dozes, excavators, backhoes, scrapers and box blades with its built-in blade tilt and excavator boom Plumb indicator. Easy to use, the LR50 Laser Display Receiver features a versatile 360-degree laser reception and can work with all types of rotating laser on all kinds of machinery. The LR50 provides fast, hassle-free setup. The LR50 can also withstand all weather environments, being that it is waterproof, and has an internal isolating shock mount to protect electronics for side effects of tough job sites.
- Increased accuracy and productivity with operators keeping the blade level with the built-in blade tilt indicator
- When used on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades, Center On-grade helps provide an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade
- For productive excavation, Offset on-grade provides additional above grade information, resulting in less undercuts
- Fast, accurate grade checking possible with built-in plumb indicator when used on excavators and backhoes
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Maximum flexibility with 3 selectable accuracies to meet job tolerances such as rough grading and final finishing
- Match ambient lighting conditions with the adjustable, ultra-bright LED display with green on-grade display
Package includes the following:
- LR50 laser receiver
- Display With plumb indicator
- Case, and charger.