Leica Piper 200 Laser with Remote The World's Most Versatile Pipe Laser!
The Leica Piper series of pipe lasers are perfect for: storm and sanitary sewer construction, gravity flow pipe line and anywhere grade and line are required with a single beam. Choose from the Piper 100 or the Piper 200 with Alignmaster.
Powerful and compact, the Leica Piper is the only pipe laser that fits inside a 100 mm (four inch) pipe.
Leica Piper-Solid performance-in the pipe,over the top,or in the manhole
Work with confidence with the Leica Piper series of Pipe lasers from Leica Geosystems!
- In the Pipe Self-centering,rubber tipped feet ensure the piper stays working.Rock solid construction with cast aluminum housing for the tough-est jobsite conditions.
- Over the top Optional scope and mount kit for above the ground setups.Versatile,yet simple to operate and user friendly.
- In the manhole Its unique design and wide stable base make the piper easy to set up even in the smallest invert.The Piper is 100% waterproof with a positive pressure nitrogen seal.
- Personalize your Piper Your name and address can be programmed to display on power-up.
- Wide self-leveling capability over full grade range.No need to tip the laser for steep slopes.Inside or outside the pipe,the Piper levels to the grade you need.
- Heavy duty trivet with easy grip handle,heavy base and clear markings on the pole to adjust and set the height.
- Multi-function remote works up to 150 m (500 ft) for line control and other features.
Included in Package:
- PIPER 200 Laser with Carrying Case
- GKL211, Charger LiIon+User Manual V1.0.0
- GEB221, Battery, internal, 4Ah, Li-Ion
- IR Remote Control for PIPER
- Target Assy w/small insert 300mm, red
- User Manual Piper 100/200 V1.0,english